Nearly 40 Years of Criminal Trial Experience

Washington DUI and Criminal Defense Lawyer

Have you been accused of a crime in Mountlake Terrace, Washington? Have you been formally charged, threatened with driver's license suspension by the Department of Licensing or served with a restraining order in Lynnwood, Washington? John F. Segelbaum, Attorney at Law, can help.

John is an experienced criminal defense trial attorney and former Senior Deputy Prosecutor who helps clients throughout Washington protect their rights and pursue fair results. Contact John today to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your criminal charges.

Helping People Overcome Serious Accusations

Everybody makes mistakes, and sometimes, good people find themselves in bad situations. The criminal justice system is not designed to convict everyone who has ever made a mistake. It is designed to convict people when there is reliable evidence that those people did things that violated specific criminal laws.

Whether you have been accused of DUI/DWI (drunk driving) or another serious criminal offense such as drug possession or domestic violence, attorney John F. Segelbaum will explore all options for avoiding a conviction and other consequences, including driver's license suspension.

The Experience You Need on Your Side

The law firm of John F. Segelbaum, Attorney at Law, based in Edmonds, Washington, on the border of King County and Snohomish County, has been protecting the rights of clients charged with criminal offenses for nearly three decades.

Contact an Edmonds Criminal Defense Lawyer

Criminal defense lawyer John F. Segelbaum was a Snohomish County Senior Deputy Prosecutor, an experience that provided him with unique insight into how the state prepares criminal cases. John also has extensive experience as a Judge Pro Tem, so he knows firsthand how the judicial system works.

Serving all of King and Snohomish counties including Edmonds and Lynnwood.

If you have been charged with drunk driving or any other crime, don't hesitate to contact John to discuss how he can help you.